You may be wondering whether therapy is right for you. If you recognise any of the experiences outlined below, or if you feel stuck in a way that is hard to describe, we can offer help. Regular sessions are provided so problems or experiences that may have seemed confusing, frightening or even overwhelming can be resolved.
The kinds of experiences we at CPT can help with include :
- Feelings of depression, anxiety or confusion
- Concerns about your relationships, at home or work
- Suffering the pain of loss or bereavement
- Feelings of loneliness, an inability to connect with those around you.
- Physical problems with no clear physical cause
- Finding there is no meaning in life
- Suffering from trauma, or abuse whether past or present
- Addictions (sexual, drugs, gambling, alcohol, and other compulsive behaviours)